- Aileen McKernan
Invitation to Join JointFit's Run the Winter-Rivanna Series
It's the winter and the perfect time to hit the trails of our beautiful city to stay fit in preparation for some classic runs coming up (The Haven Run for Home, The Charlottesville 10 Miler), have fun, and encourage each other in our lives through our mutual faith in Christ. By the end of the series you will have run the entire Rivanna Trail that circles Charlottesville and have had a blast doing it. And if you complete 7 out of the 7 runs with us, you will receive free JointFit Commemorative headband!
Save the following dates and meet us on the trail!
1. Saturday, January 11, Barracks Road out & back Old Ivy Road Run, 3.4 miles
2. Saturday, January 25, UVA Police Station out & back Fontaine Research Park, 3.2 miles
3. Saturday, February 1, Fontaine Research Park to Fifth Street loop run, 5.85 miles
4. Saturday, February 8, Fifth Street to Quarry Park loop run, 3.51 miles
5. Saturday, February 22, Quarry Park out & back Free Bridge, 7 miles
6. Saturday February 29, Free Bridge out & back McIntire Park, 4.5 miles
7. Saturday March 14, McIntire Park to Greebrier loop run, 3.75
All runs will meet at 7:15 am and hit the trail by 7:30 am.
RSVP is not necessary but it is helpful. Although we are guiding the run, runners are running at their own risk and will have to sign a waiver to participate. Breakfast afterwards is optional. Runs may be rescheduled due to inclement weather. Full details are available on our calendar.
JointFit 2020 running shirts will be available to purchase soon if you'd like to sport some JointFit apparel.
Email email@example.com or call 434.981.2701 with any questions.
See you on the trail!